DITCH THE PAPERWORK
KLEARNOW.AI TAKES THE PAPER OUT OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE DOCUMENTS, AND JUST AS WELL. GLOBAL PAPER USE HAS INCREASED BY 400% IN THE LAST 40 YEARS!?
Our AI/ML-powered platform for customs clearance and drayage futurizes global trade, bettering people and processes and gets rid of paper.
ELIMINATE EMAIL FRUSTRATION
Remove the need to chase documents via email and continually search for stuff buried in your inbox. We pull this information and contextualize it, so you don’t have to.
GAIN TRUE TRANSPARENCY
Always be in the know of where, when, and why with your shipments. We provide you with truly actionable information for faster exception management.
FORGET THE PAIN OF PAPER
Reporting, Automated workflows, and validation checks with AI take all the mundane tasks out of your life. Focus on what matters!
KlearNow’s Customs ENGINE
Broker Led, Data Fed, Designed for Insight, ANd ANTI-PAPER!
focus on growing your business instead of being buried in paperwork and Emails
- The world produces 300 million tons of paper every year.
- Global paper and paperboard output increased 3% between 2010 and 2019.
- The worldwide paper and paperboard market is predicted to reach a worth of $5,893.9M by 2022.
- The most notable increases in wood consumption by 2060 will be by the paper industry.
- Worldwide consumption of paper has risen by 400% in the last 40 years, with 35% of harvested trees being used for paper manufacturing.
PAPER IN BUSINESS
- A fire or flood that results in a massive loss of paper-based documentation would make more than 70% of today’s businesses fail in just three weeks.
- Currently, companies in the US spend over 120 billion dollars per year on printed forms.
- Most of these print forms become outdated in just three months.
- In general, approximately 45% (that’s almost half!) of all pages printed in the offices eventually end up in the trash.
- Moreover, on average companies completely lose around 7.5% of all their paper documentation.
PAPER USAGE IN THE US
- U.S offices use 12.1 trillion sheets of paper a year.
- The average American office worker uses an average of 10,000 sheets of office paper per year.
- The U.S. has less than 5% of the world’s population, yet it consumes more than 30% of the world’s paper
- Americans now use about 31.5 million tons of printing and writing paper each year, equalling about 660 pounds per person. This requires 535 million trees and 12 billion gallons of oil.
THE AVERAGE CONSUMER
- The average office worker uses about four dozen sheets of paper per day, of which about half is considered waste.
- 70% of the total waste in offices is made up of paper, and as much as 30% of print jobs are never even picked up from the printer.
- Even with the business world becoming more digitized, the average office worker generates about two pounds worth of paper and paperboard products every day.
PAPER USE IN THE OFFICE
- It’s been estimated that 45% of paper printed in offices ends up trashed by the end of the day.
- Office workers in the U.S. use an average of 4 million tons of copy paper annually.
- 25% of salespeople say paperwork is their biggest time waster.
- On average, companies completely lose around 7.5% of all their paper documentation.
- U.S. companies spend $120 million annually on printed documents
THE COST OF PAPER
- It costs an average of $20 to file a paper document, $120 to find misfiled documents, and $220 to recreate a lost document.
- A four-drawer filing cabinet with a capacity of approximately 11,000 documents, uses nine square feet of space and costs about $1,500 per year.
- Paper consumption grows by 22% a year, meaning paper costs double every 3.3 years.
- Printers, toner cartridges, paper, writing tools, shredders, photocopiers, staples, paperclips, folders, and cabinets add up to around $400,000 a year for an average company.
The sheer number of emails is staggering
- In 2022 alone, 332 billion emails were sent and received each day. this is expected to increase to 392.5 billion by 2026.
- An average of 63.4 emails are read per day but only 7.7 emails are sent per day. This adds up to an average of 71.1 emails processed a day per person
SUCKING TIME Sucks
- On average, we check our emails 20 times per day. We spend 5.4 hours per day checking emails.
- After 24 hours, the chance of an email being opened drops to 1%. Within the first hour, the email open rate could be as high as 23%, which drops to 5% after 4 hours and further drops to 1% after 24 hours.
email MAKING your life easier? yeah right!
- 82% of workers check email outside of normal business hours.
- Nearly half (49.1%) of all emails are read on mobile devices throughout the world.
- Almost 50% of Americans check their emails in bed. 40% in the bathroom, 79% on vacation and 18% while driving which is dangerous, to say the least.
- Email marketing revenue is expected to reach about 11 billion dollars by the end of this year (2023.), according to Statista in 2021.
- 99% of consumers check their email every day
- For every $1 you spend on email marketing, you can expect an average return of $40. So of course everyone is going to keep spamming you!
SPAM, SPAM, SPAM
Let’s Ditch the paperwork together!
Find out more about KlearNow.AI’s AI/ML-powered collaborative platforms.