Global supply chains are highly fragmented with documentation flows that are labor-intensive, siloed, mistake-ridden, and time-consuming. KlearNow saw an opportunity to simplify and automate using AI&ML technology.
Ditch the mundane, laborious, and error-prone manual customs document preparation and process.
KlearNow digitizes paper-based transactions, automates workflows, provides visibility, and transparency for your international shipments. We futurize supply chains with AI&ML-powered collaborative digital platforms for Customs Clearance, and Drayage.
KlearNow is an operational and certified Customs Business provider in the UK, US, Canada, Spain, and Netherlands with plans to grow in many more markets in the near future. Be a part of a rapidly growing company where you will have the opportunity to fast-track innovation behind AI-powered intelligent supply chain solutions.
Over and above the core customs clearance solution, KlearNow is also providing consolidated freight visibility, data, and document management.
Our mission is to transform global commerce with an AI-driven, shared-economy platform that makes logistics more simple, cost-effective and provides end-to-end visibility.
KlearNow has a flexibility of a small start up with the security of a well-funded organization with strong investors and advisors.
We are currently looking for an experienced Web Developer who is self-driven and result oriented, a team player and able to work across teams.
- Developing and maintaining websites using WordPress.
- Create and modify themes and plugins as per internal requirements.
- Write and maintain PHP, HTML and CSS code.
- Administer and maintain WordPress servers and database on AWS EC2.
- Implement SEO & SMO best practices.
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing teams to improve UI/UX design.
- Monitor and test performance of websites.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network and content issues.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Computer Science.
- Strong understanding of WordPress architecture and administration.
- Portfolio of some web design/development projects.
- Experience with DNS, Linux management, Git.
- Knowledge of MySQL and basic database principles.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills.