Global supply chains are highly fragmented with documentation flows that are labor-intensive, siloed, mistake-ridden, and time-consuming. KlearNow saw an opportunity to simplify and automate using AI&ML technology.
Ditch the mundane, laborious, and error-prone manual customs document preparation and process.
KlearNow digitizes paper-based transactions, automates workflows, provides visibility, and transparency for your international shipments. We futurize supply chains with AI&ML-powered collaborative digital platforms for Customs Clearance, and Drayage.
Por qué nosotras
KlearNow is an operational and certified Customs Business provider in the UK, US, Canada, Spain, and Netherlands with plans to grow in many more markets in the near future. Be a part of a rapidly growing company where you will have the opportunity to fast-track innovation behind AI-powered intelligent supply chain solutions.
Over and above the core customs clearance solution, KlearNow is also providing consolidated freight visibility, data, and document management.
Nuestra misión es transformar el comercio global con una plataforma de economía compartida impulsada por IA que hace que la logística sea más simple, rentable y brinde visibilidad de extremo a extremo.
KlearNow tiene la flexibilidad de una pequeña empresa emergente con la seguridad de una organización bien financiada con fuertes inversores y asesores.
We are currently looking for an experienced Operations Analyst analyst who will be responsible for analysing, maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our systems.Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms.
- Validate and Insert shipments data by reviewing and inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
- Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Apply data program techniques and procedures.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
- Keep information confidential.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Graduate/Post-Graduate with minimum 3+ yrs of relevant work experience in Operations
- Good in verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Attention to detail/ proactive approach.
- Willing to work in Night shift between 8pm – 8am window.
- Open to working on weekend and Festive days. 2 weekly off days per week would be given.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks