We are looking for a passionate Technical Support Representative (TSR). You will be managing escalations of support tickets that require technical skills, be hands-on in resolving issues, executing postman scripts, triggering EDI documents and hot-fixing production issues. Being the bridge between our support team, customers, and core engineers, you will need to fully understand the issue to help resolve and coordinate with various teams. Create RCA and SOP documents and future requirements. The ideal candidate is detail and results oriented, self-starter with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Own, manage and drive to resolution escalation of support tickets
- Lead triage calls during major incidents to ensure resolution within SLA
- Work closely and coordinate with core engineering and infrastructure teams
- Learn systems architecture, interoperability, and dependency of various systems
- Write RCAs for critical issues, document SOPs for various teams and write requirements to prevent future incidents
- Be up to date with upcoming release and changes
- Work closely with support and business leads
- 2-5 years of Technical Support and coordination experience
- Hands-on experience with Postman.
- BS/MS in Computer Science
- Excellent knowledge and experience on a backend language, like SQL, Java, Python, Scala, Go, Node.js, etc.
- Experience with Agile development methodology and CI/CD
- Working knowledge of EDI scripts is a plus
- Past experience with CATAIR, NAM and EU Customs Agencies is a plus.