Join the future of supply chain innovation
Are you a forward-thinking Account Executive looking for an exciting new opportunity? At KlearNow.AI, we’re harnessing AI/ML technology to transform an industry, and we need passionate individuals like you to help us drive this change!
KlearNow.AI digitizes and contextualizes unstructured trade documents to create shipment visibility, business intelligence, and advanced analytics for supply chain stakeholders. It provides unparalleled transparency and insights, empowering businesses to operate efficiently.
We futurize supply chains with AI&ML-powered collaborative digital platforms created from ingesting required trade documentation without the pain of complex integrations.
We achieve our goals by assembling a team of the best talents. As we expand, it’s crucial to maintain and strengthen our culture, which places a high value on our people and teams. Our collective growth and triumphs are intrinsically linked to the success and well-being of every team member.
To futurize global trade, empowering people and optimizing processes with AI-powered clarity.
As part of a diverse, high-energy workplace, you will challenge the status quo of supply chain operations with your knack for engaging clients and sharing great stories. Our mission is to transform global commerce with an AI-driven, shared-economy platform that makes logistics more simple, cost- effective, and provides end-to-end visibility.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a software sales strategy for supply chain document management software platform.
- Meet established sales goals and develop new business relationships via prospecting, customer research, networking, referrals, etc.
- Handle the entire sales process from proposal to close, reaching or exceeding sales goals.
- Maintain advanced knowledge of the company’s product, creating innovative messaging to market the company’s product to the target market.
- Conduct sales visits and software demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Answer questions, describe benefits, and discuss pros and cons of various competing products.
- Develop touch patterns, including email, phone and InMail outreach, aligning messaging to use-cases within the target market.
- Identify and engage decision makers and propose appropriate next steps.
- Develop and maintain customer portfolios, contact lists, and customer activity records.
- Represent the company at conferences, meetings, trade shows, etc.
- Identify and evolve with the latest industry and business development trends by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional / industry organizations.
- Proactively identify problems and implement effective solutions.
- Provide responsive customer service and resolve client issues quickly and efficiently.
- Support client delivery/onboarding and advise on technical matters after the sale through Go-Live.
- Assists in responding to requests for proposals.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, or equivalent preferred.
- 5 or more years of SaaS sales experience in the Freight and Logistics industry preferred.
- Track record of success carrying an Enterprise level quota
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management.
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market within a competitive landscape.
- The ability to build and maintain a strategic outbound motion.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Must have advanced G-Suite and MS Office skills, ability to create and maintain reports and presentations.
- Strong prospecting, relationship building, negotiation, and consultation skills.
- Ability to develop and expand a portfolio of clients by networking and marketing.
- Ability to perform at a high level with minimal management involvement.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- A book of business and/or client and network following is a plus.
- Competitive base salary
- Very rewarding commission plan
- Paid Time Off
- Excellent health benefits
- Stock options incentive
- Exciting hyper growth phase where you can stand out and make a difference.