Global supply chains are highly fragmented with documentation flows that are labor-intensive, siloed, mistake-ridden, and time-consuming. KlearNow saw an opportunity to simplify and automate using AI&ML technology. Ditch the mundane, laborious, and error-prone manual customs document preparation and process.
KlearNow.AI digitizes paper-based transactions, automates workflows, provides visibility, and transparency for your international shipments. We futurize supply chains with AI&ML-powered collaborative digital platforms for Customs Clearance, and Drayage.
KlearNow.AI is an operational and certified Customs Business provider in the UK, US, Canada, Spain, and Netherlands with plans to grow in many more markets in the near future. Be a part of a rapidly growing company where you will have the opportunity to extend your leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered intelligent supply chain solutions.
Over and above the core customs clearance solution, KlearNow is also providing consolidated freight visibility, data, document management, and intra-port activity for efficient Drayage.
Our mission is to transform global commerce with an AI-driven, shared-economy platform that makes logistics more simple, cost-effective and provides end-to-end visibility.
KlearNow.AI has the flexibility of a small start-up with the security of a well-funded organization with strong investors and advisors.
As a Sr. Account Executive, you will build your territory and customer base by selling our unique web-based platforms that will drive efficiencies in their business for their customs clearance process and drayage.
You will be responsible for gaining new business in your territory and growing your customer base to meet quota goals.
- Win, retain and develop small to large Business Customers through sales “hunting” activity and utilization of our marketing tools and support.
- Sell technology solution, focusing on customs brokerage and drayage revenue growth.
- Maximize sales growth from existing customers through the development of new sales, product marketing, and customer support strategies; and achieving specific volume growth targets in the assigned area(s) of the business.
- Builds rapport and trust with customers by being informed about customer’s business and the market and help facilitate additional services/offering for future company expansion.
- Recommend solutions based on customer needs by using industry knowledge
- Perform all aspects of the sales process and input & update all relevant activities utilizing CRM daily (required).
- Engage in organizing and supporting customer workshops intended to share information across diverse subjects such as Import brokerage compliance regulations, new product offerings, and other training intended to benefit the client
- Requires a minimum of 5-7 years field sales in Freight Forwarding Requires a minimum of 5-7 years field sales in Freight Forwarding, Customs Brokerage or Drayage.
- Experience with logistics processes, systems, and solutions as well as customs brokerage
- Strong consultative selling skills and new business development abilities.
- Ability to generate new customer meetings on a weekly basis
- Solid PC operational knowledge along with Microsoft Office applications experience
- Knowledge of international commercial transportation (air and ocean freight)
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, take initiative and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate must be customer focused and responsive with a high sense of urgency.
- Bachelor’s degree desired
KlearNow.AI cares about employee well being and is proud to offer the following benefits (for full time and eligible employees):
- Flexible time off
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Salary Range: $85,000 – $110,000 per year + variable commission