KlearNow is pioneering “Logistics as a Service” (LaaS) by creating the industry’s first fully cloud-based digital network that can be used across the entire array of supply chain participants to simplify the transit of goods worldwide. KlearNow’s LaaS model/platform is powered by our proprietary artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML) engine that automates the digitization of the many current siloed, manual, and paper-based processes – ultimately turning a mass of disconnected data into a structured and
KlearNow is operational and a certified Customs Business provider in US, Canada and UK with plans to grow in many more markets in near future. Be a part of a rapidly growing company where you will have the opportunity to extend our leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered intelligent supply chain solutions.
Over and above the core customs clearance solution, KlearNow.AI is also providing consolidated freight visibility, data and document management and intra-port activity for efficient Drayage.
KlearNow has the flexibility of a small start up with the security of a well-funded organization with strong investors and advisors.
- Hire, Lead, manage and supervise the day-to-day sales efforts for 7 inside sales representatives
- Generate sales/new business & exceed KPIs for KlearNow.AI through managing your sales team
- Create positive relationships and motivate your team to exceed sales quotas.
- Coach your team to ensure they are knowledgeable about all aspects of the KlearNow.AI platform.
- Bring leadership and stability to your team.
- Create and promote a fun, positive, and energetic sales environment.
- Be a team player, working closely with other divisions to drive company success.
- Other duties identified to drive performance and meet business needs.
- 3+ years as an Inside Sales Manager / Supervisor experienced in driving teams members to exceed sales quotas
- History of maximizing sales KPIs and achieve/exceed sales goals
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Experience with logistics processes, systems, and solutions as well as customs brokerage a plus
- Solid PC operational knowledge along with Microsoft Office applications experience
- Knowledge of international commercial transportation (air and ocean freight)
- Bachelor’s degree desired
Regional Inside Sales Manager Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly bonus/commissions
- Health, Stock Options, 401k, etc.