KlearNow is an industry-leading software company revolutionizing the area of customs brokerage and Logistics as a Service.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link in our growth strategy and business expansion by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of the care management platform.
- Work with engineering and product to define system and customer requirements
- Perform user acceptance during and after implementation
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Help design, document, and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Evaluate success of the deliverables post release
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Assist in development of KPI report production, automation, and validation
- Manage, interpret, and validate all data that is produced by the client, maintaining the focus on improving data quality of member care.
- Provide recommendations for possible process changes to help optimize current procedures in support of maximizing outcomes.
- Previous experience working in requirements gathering and management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Perform/coordinate user acceptance testing to ensure functionality meets business needs before each product release.
- Create training documents and plan for training programs on new processes.
- 2+ years of experience
- Entrepreneurial Approach
- Strong knowledge of user research, requirements gathering, and product management
- Job Types: Full-time
- Customs or Logistics experience Preferred
- SQL Skills for data extraction
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment