Global supply chains are highly fragmented with documentation flows that are labor-intensive, siloed, mistake-ridden, and time-consuming. KlearNow saw an opportunity to simplify and automate using AI&ML technology.
Ditch the mundane, laborious, and error-prone manual customs document preparation and process.
KlearNow digitizes paper-based transactions, automates workflows, provides visibility, and transparency for your international shipments. We futurize supply chains with AI&ML-powered collaborative digital platforms for Customs Clearance, and Drayage.
KlearNow is an operational and certified Customs Business provider in the UK, US, Canada, Spain, and Netherlands with plans to grow in many more markets in the near future. Be a part of a rapidly growing company where you will have the opportunity to fast-track innovation behind AI-powered intelligent supply chain solutions.
Over and above the core customs clearance solution, KlearNow is also providing consolidated freight visibility, data, and document management.
Our mission is to transform global commerce with an AI-driven, shared-economy platform that makes logistics more simple, cost-effective and provides end-to-end visibility.
KlearNow has a flexibility of a small start up with the security of a well-funded organization with strong investors and advisors.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate Customs Compliance Specialist. You will have responsibility to ensure customs clearance for our growing portfolio of customers, working in conjunction with our preferred broker partners. You will need an in-depth understanding of Customs rules and regulations and provide operational support on imports and exports. The ideal candidate is detail and results oriented, self-starter with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Work with our network of preferred customs brokers to ensure timely customs clearance of shipments
- Verify the accuracy of the information declared on the Customs Entry Summary (CF 7501) including the Harmonized Tariff Schedule number, description, country of origin, duty rate, PGAs and entered value.
- Work with our customers and ops team to ensure accuracy between commercial and shipping documents, prior to entry filing.
- Follow and adhere to SOPs, SLAs and ensure customer specific KPIs for clearance are met.
- Coordinate with customers and brokers to ensure timely filing of PSCs, when needed.
- 5+ years of combined customs brokerage and trade compliance experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of U.S. Customs regulations and Harmonized Tariff System is essential.
- In-depth understanding of international transportation preferred.
- PGA knowledge – FDA (hold and exam handling), Fish & Wildlife, USDA, CPSC, ADD / CVD
- Experience with ACE and ABI software
- Customs Broker License preferred.
- Final mile delivery experience is preferred.
- Self-starter with a keen eye for detail and proclivity for continuous improvement
- Team player, critical thinker, and master problem-solver
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Motivated to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment.